My Journey to Metabolic Health: More Than Just a Keto Diet

Nissrine Samaha - Certified Ketogenic Health Coach and Gut Health Specialist

Welcome to Keto ร  Vie! ๐ŸŒฑ Your path to reversing insulin resistance & balancing hormones naturally.

Are you tired of feeling stuck? Struggling with low energy, chronic inflammation, or frustrating hormonal challenges like PCOS and thyroid issues? I am Nissrine Samaha—a Registered Nurse, Certified Midwife, Certified Ketogenic Health Coach, and Gut Health Specialist. My mission is to help you reverse insulin resistance, manage Type 2 Diabetes, and restore your hormonal balance through a sustainable, science-backed lifestyle.


My Personal Journey to Healing

When I first started on the ketogenic diet years ago, I was incredibly skeptical. I had tried countless other diets in the past, but nothing seemed to stick or offer lasting healing. However, as I began to implement the principles of low-carbohydrate living, I was amazed at how quickly my body responded.

Within just a few weeks, the excess weight began to fall off, my energy levels soared, and my chronic brain fog lifted. As I incorporated intermittent fasting into my routine, my endurance skyrocketed and the systemic inflammation in my body drastically decreased.

It was a massive personal breakthrough—but it was only the beginning of my journey.


The Evolution: Comprehensive Metabolic & Hormonal Health

As a medical professional, my foundation has always been rooted in clinical science and evidence-based care. Today, I look far beyond just counting carbohydrates. I focus on true, root-cause Metabolic Health.

Achieving optimal health means addressing the entire biological system. Many people struggle to lose weight despite eating a perfect keto diet. True metabolic healing requires a holistic framework that includes:

  • Reversing Insulin Resistance: Stabilizing blood sugar to transition the body from "fat-storage mode" to "fat-burning mode."
  • Gut Microbiome Repair: Healing the digestive tract to reduce systemic inflammation and optimize nutrient absorption.
  • Nervous System Regulation: Understanding that chronic stress and high cortisol physically block fat loss.

Continuous Clinical Education: Perimenopause & Menopause

I believe in lifelong learning. Currently, I am actively advancing my clinical education specifically in perimenopause and menopause. Women's bodies undergo profound, complex shifts during these phases. I am deeply passionate about linking these specific hormonal changes to metabolic health, ensuring you have the exact nutritional tools and lifestyle strategies needed to thrive, rather than just survive, during this critical transition.


Free Education on YouTube & Social Media

I am dedicated to making clinical health education accessible to everyone. I regularly create and share free content across YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook.

On my Ketoavie YouTube Channel, you will find comprehensive guides designed to empower your healing journey:

  • ✅ Metabolic Masterclasses – Deep clinical science on fasting, insulin, & cellular repair.
  • ✅ Hormonal Health – Actionable solutions for PCOS, thyroid issues, menopause, & women's wellness.
  • ✅ Gut Health – Fixing the true root causes of chronic fatigue & inflammation.
  • ✅ Easy Keto Recipes – Practical, nutrient-dense, & delicious low-carb meals for busy lives.

Transform your health with Keto ร  Vie — because health is wealth. ✨


Ready to Take Control of Your Health?

If you are ready to look beyond "average" lab results and aim for optimal metabolic health, I am here to help you create a clear, personalized path forward.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Book a 1:1 Metabolic Health Consultation with me today.
(Please note: Cancellations or rescheduling must be made at least 24 hours in advance.)

๐Ÿ”ฅ Try My 7-Day Keto & Intermittent Fasting Trial

This structured mini-program is designed to help you safely kickstart fat burning, reduce sugar cravings, and stabilize your blood sugar naturally.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Click here to start your 7-Day Keto Trial

๐Ÿ“˜ Your Practical Guide to Insulin Resistance & Hormonal Balance

Struggling with energy crashes, period problems, or weight that won’t budge? I created a comprehensive digital guide specifically for women dealing with metabolic dysfunction.

๐Ÿ›’ Get your copy of the guide now

๐Ÿ›’ My Favorite Wellness Picks

๐Ÿ’š Save on supplements: Use iHerb code DWN2454 at checkout.
๐Ÿ›️ Shop my Amazon Favorites: Amazon Storefront
๐Ÿ”— Start Here: beacons.ai/ketoavie


Nissrine Samaha
Registered Nurse, Certified Ketogenic Health Coach & Gut Health Specialist
๐Ÿ“ž +46 70 7410921 | ✉️ info@ketoavie.se | ๐ŸŒ www.ketoavie.se

Comments

Hot Picks: Top Articles

Why Do I Feel Like a Stranger? Understanding the 5 Key Players of Menopause

9 Causes of Estrogen Dominance & How Keto Reverses It Naturally

The Menopause Middle: Unlocking Belly Fat and Carbohydrate Intolerance